Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here tried G13LABS I have there auto berry and is looking nice at this stage some nice fat Indica leaves all five popped. The case is one of the best I have seen seeds come in I bought these locally at a seed store. The tin will last for ever and a cloudy glass seed container if they put as much effort into there seeds as they do the cases I have some winners in AutoBerry, That is black foam to keep them in place. A real nice set up
IMG_5403.JPG

I have to get my shit togather and get some mephisto to try...had a few on my list for quite some time.
You gotta try em bro! I spent about a grand on seeds the past 2 years from 18 different breeders, I think Meph has the best quality of them all.

Has anyone here tried G13LABS I have there auto berry and is looking nice at this stage some nice fat Indica leaves all five popped. The case is one of the best I have seen seeds come in I bought these locally at a seed store. The tin will last for ever and a cloudy glass seed container if they put as much effort into there seeds as they do the cases I have some winners in AutoBerry, That is black foam to keep them in place. A real nice set up
View attachment 752919

English archer did an autoberry(i think) from G-13 last year and did excellent with it. Havent grown any G-13 labs stuff myself yet, but i will be doing their pineapple express at some point in time.

@iampepe - Sold....fantasmo, AvT on the menu...must super stock seeds before next season in case my fears of a government controlled seed market become true.

English archer did an autoberry(i think) from G-13 last year and did excellent with it. Havent grown any G-13 labs stuff myself yet, but i will be doing their pineapple express at some point in time.

@iampepe - Sold....fantasmo, AvT on the menu...must super stock seeds before next season in case my fears of a government controlled seed market become true.
Well if they do that just remember you do have friends....

Fantasmo is a great sativa
AvT is really potent OG 25% thc +
Both good yielders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back