Status
Not open for further replies.
critical+2.0 from dinafem? depending how much power & how much your dialed in, I was getting 5+ inches a day growth in veg with my critical, so it can vary greatly. My critical finished at 5'7" very huge for only being in 3gal nursery pots:d5:and got 325gm from it.
Royal Critical Auto from Royal Queen Seeds but I got from Nirvana. I wish I would have gotten my Mephisto seeds 1st. but I couldn't wait....lol Now I'm jonesin to start the Mephisto.

Thanks pal, I will be playing with different size pots in the future and I like the look of those.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Everybody has a different take on pot size, i have also grown 5'+ Dutch Passion in the two gallon.. I recently done a two vs three gallon comparison and the yield was better in the two gallon, but, this was just my experience..

Royal Critical Auto from Royal Queen Seeds but I got from Nirvana. I wish I would have gotten my Mephisto seeds 1st. but I couldn't wait....lol Now I'm jonesin to start the Mephisto.
I haven't had chance to grow Mephisto yet, I talked with guys from Mephisto to do some testing so am just waiting for my lucky day :d5::pass:

Breakfast time
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
nice scoop of ice cream!! Woot woot
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back