Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's been meme's making the rounds about sparing them to help save the bee's. Dunno how science it is and how much urban legend, but makes a certain amount of sense...

4f5c149908d66a8d36fe202162849479.jpg
The bees better hurry up at my house.. I hate dandelions. I had 4 yeah that's right 4 dandelions two years ago.. they went to seed and my daughter figured out how to blow them of the stem... Now I have 1.7 million dandelions.... I fire up the mower and bring the shovel everytime I see one. I'll spend $1000 in gas chasing them, I want to go nuclear on them but the kids play back there. You know catching ticks to play with

Thats why you get a good one and skip the collection.......unless your a gadget junkie like me lol!
if was up to me, I would of done just that but have a wife to deal with and since she non-smoker makes very difficult to explain why I need a 150$vape, or any parts or upgrades, lmao!:rofl::pass:

Story time ....
Back in the days of not having a dab rig me and my buddies would heat a spoon on the stove and cut the bottom off a two liter bottle and use the hot spoon under the bottle to catch the wax smoke ... it was super ghetto and left the spoons looking blackish but those dabs where awesome got ya messed up quickly but it was harsh as all hell left ya throat feeling all burning like for an hour . Fun times

The bees better hurry up at my house.. I hate dandelions. I had 4 yeah that's right 4 dandelions two years ago.. they went to seed and my daughter figured out how to blow them of the stem... Now I have 1.7 million dandelions.... I fire up the mower and bring the shovel everytime I see one. I'll spend $1000 in gas chasing them, I want to go nuclear on them but the kids play back there. You know catching ticks to play with
Lmao!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Okay guys I've decided!
I shall..... drumroll please!
I'll just buy a cheap one for now, as a few of you have mentioned it won't compare to the higher priced vaporisers, but for me to buy a good vape, the cheap one needs to last 2 months and get me as stoned as a bong hit, if I like vaping I'll buy a focusvape.
Hey @pop22 whata the pros and cons to a portable one vs a desk top one? Obviously one can be taken with you on the go, but I don't think I'll need to use it out of the house, would a desk top one better suit me? Or go with a pen type one for now and if I like it then upgrade to a desktop vaporiser later down the track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back