Status
Not open for further replies.
coco is versatile, you can use about anything in them. add some microlife and organic nutrient and it will grow like soil. So yep, hydro nutes work great with coco.

here, can i use hydro nutes in coco? thinking about making some sort of like overly complicated, tiny, hybrid hydro system just for entertainment purposes.

I don't know if I could use this but would love to have one.
ar15bong.jpeg
ar15bong1.jpg
glass-ar15-gun-pipe.jpg

Story time ....
Back in the days of not having a dab rig me and my buddies would heat a spoon on the stove and cut the bottom off a two liter bottle and use the hot spoon under the bottle to catch the wax smoke ... it was super ghetto and left the spoons looking blackish but those dabs where awesome got ya messed up quickly but it was harsh as all hell left ya throat feeling all burning like for an hour . Fun times
I use to do the same thing with my hash, done it with buds when I smashed my bong, I heated up two butter knives and placed my herb between the knives.. ahh back in those days hahah

Just some random pics but these are what I use daily. Not including my ecig vape stuff.
View attachment 752555 View attachment 752558 View attachment 752559
I'm loving that green bong man that looks super sexy! Got enough perc's though haha, I'm counting 4?

If you smoke at home with friends, get a desktop. My focusvape's work great in a bong, but its not going to hold up to vaping for more than 2 people through a bong, they got hot when you use them that way.
The desktop, I can plug in and let it run all day if I have friends over. I used only my portables for a couple months through the bong for my lady and I and it held up fine. Both my focus vapes are 6 months old now and work as well as they did when new.

Okay guys I've decided!
I shall..... drumroll please!
I'll just buy a cheap one for now, as a few of you have mentioned it won't compare to the higher priced vaporisers, but for me to buy a good vape, the cheap one needs to last 2 months and get me as stoned as a bong hit, if I like vaping I'll buy a focusvape.
Hey @pop22 whata the pros and cons to a portable one vs a desk top one? Obviously one can be taken with you on the go, but I don't think I'll need to use it out of the house, would a desk top one better suit me? Or go with a pen type one for now and if I like it then upgrade to a desktop vaporiser later down the track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back