Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday afternoon, took pic with lens in the shade, sun fierce even without the snow reflectance.
P1040624.JPG

If you smoke at home with friends, get a desktop. My focusvape's work great in a bong, but its not going to hold up to vaping for more than 2 people through a bong, they got hot when you use them that way.
The desktop, I can plug in and let it run all day if I have friends over. I used only my portables for a couple months through the bong for my lady and I and it held up fine. Both my focus vapes are 6 months old now and work as well as they did when new.
So your saying, don't bother trying out a cheap portable one, and just get a quality desktop straight up?
Thanks for this info man, you've got me sold, shall buy one this time tomorrow

coco is versatile, you can use about anything in them. add some microlife and organic nutrient and it will grow like soil. So yep, hydro nutes work great with coco.
nice one bruvva : ) i just spotted some for a quid while i was out there. my soil/ tomato feed isnt going very well so need to change tactics on my bonzai experiment. time to get creative : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back