Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the edibles?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
They are good , uh 600mg for brownie it didn't have an over powered smell or taste and ya usually when it kicks in its like a bag of bricks dropped on ya . the jolly rancher are 100mg and are sweet but have an hash like flavor good tho

They are good , uh 600mg for brownie it didn't have an over powered smell or taste and ya usually when it kicks in its like a bag of bricks dropped on ya . the jolly rancher are 100mg and are sweet but have an hash like flavor good tho
I'd like to try some of this stuff someday but it probably won't be soon around here.

I'd like to try some of this stuff someday but it probably won't be soon around here.

Visit a legal state bro we got all sorts of edibles ,and candys , sodas ,tinctures , weed lean aka syrup , transdermal patches , lotions ,lubes ,everything i could go on for days naming the stuff the made out of weed they make medicated everything

Visit a legal state bro we got all sorts of edibles ,and candys , sodas ,tinctures , weed lean aka syrup , transdermal patches , lotions ,lubes ,everything i could go on for days naming the stuff the made out of weed they make medicated everything
Nothing legal close to me yet, hopefully VT and MA soon.

It works really well, actually!
I lost my mother to parkinson's in 2012 in her last year she would take a hit off my pipe when sleeping was not happening. I do believe in her last year or so of life she was sleeping better but pneumonia with pleurisy got her she could not recover.

I lost my mother to parkinson's in 2012 in her last year she would take a hit off my pipe when sleeping was not happening. I do believe in her last year or so of life she was sleeping better but pneumonia with pleurisy got her she could not recover.
Parkinsons is a shitty thing to watch someone go through, sorry about your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back