Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my mother to parkinson's in 2012 in her last year she would take a hit off my pipe when sleeping was not happening. I do believe in her last year or so of life she was sleeping better but pneumonia with pleurisy got her she could not recover.
Sorry to hear that bro! My mom is having a hard time actually using enough to work for her pain....but we're getting there.

Sorry to hear that bro! My mom is having a hard time actually using enough to work for her pain....but we're getting there.
At least your mom is open minded enough to try it. That is a big step for most people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Parkinsons is a shitty thing to watch someone go through, sorry about your mom.

It is a hard thing to do having to make the call on pulling the plug but when a loved one is suffering it is a peaceful very unselfish act. It is hard to explain until you have been there but it is all part of life. Happiness comes in bits and pieces grab it enjoy while you can. Enough downer stuff lets get HIGH

It is a hard thing to do having to make the call on pulling the plug but when a loved one is suffering it is a peaceful very unselfish act. It is hard to explain until you have been there but it is all part of life. Happiness comes in bits and pieces grab it enjoy while you can. Enough downer stuff lets get HIGH
Word, 20mins till I'm vaping.

I looked at them all. Was considering the Extreme Q but I like the simple design of the Herbalaire. Buy direct from the website, then you know you've got a warranty.
I'm liking the extreme Q range, I found a nice one, a little more then I'm willing to pay for something I dunno if I'll even like, but meh I know plenty of stoners I could sell it to if this is t for me.
What do you think of this one pop?
http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/extreme-q-vaporizer.html

At least your mom is open minded enough to try it. That is a big step for most people.
Very true statement, bro! She is enough pain that she was willing to try about anything....the damn doctors keep piling on the pharma drugs, to the point of taking drugs to treat the side effects of other drugs. She's had her medical card for a little over a year now...but still deals with the old way of thinking...."just say no" bullshit.

She won't smoke...so I got her a vape. She wasn't exactly thrilled with that, so now I've got her using the e-liquid I make. In two minutes it took her pain away and improved her mood ten fold! It was actually cool to watch. I think she really wants to stick with it this time, and is really trying to get off the opiates. She even asked me to grow some plants for her...so that is a step in the right direction.
Ivan.png

Very true statement, bro! She is enough pain that she was willing to try about anything....the damn doctors keep piling on the pharma drugs, to the point of taking drugs to treat the side effects of other drugs. She's had her medical card for a little over a year now...but still deals with the old way of thinking...."just say no" bullshit.

She won't smoke...so I got her a vape. She wasn't exactly thrilled with that, so now I've got her using the e-liquid I make. In two minutes it took her pain away and improved her mood ten fold! It was actually cool to watch. I think she really wants to stick with it this time, and is really trying to get off the opiates. She even asked me to grow some plants for her...so that is a step in the right direction.
View attachment 752632
How about capsules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back