Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the most maligned plant on the face of this planet or maybe only in Canada . Most people hate it have spent millions try to eradicate it but it grows on We call it dandelion it has to have a use or there wouldn't be so fucking many of them .:rofl:

View attachment 752551
a primer medicinal herb for liver function, good detox

hey hows every body doing today just made my first rosin some blue mazar
IMG_20170522_173238.jpg

Another great thing about the Focusvape is it uses replaceable 18650 batteries. I always have several charged and take 1 or 2 with me when I travel
That is my biggest complaint about the viva is the battery not being removable. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get the focus.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why the hell do people grow grass anyway, just to F'n mow it??? I'd rather replace a lawn with wildflowers!

I know there's been meme's making the rounds about sparing them to help save the bee's. Dunno how science it is and how much urban legend, but makes a certain amount of sense...

4f5c149908d66a8d36fe202162849479.jpg

The Ascent is my favorite vape period. Not cheap, but a damn good vaporizer! DON'T buy the Chinese knockoff however, its total junk. I'd take the Ascent over any other portable vape on the market, and I've tried 90% of them lol!

I got the Ascent on 22's recommendation and it works good for me

It's the most maligned plant on the face of this planet or maybe only in Canada . Most people hate it have spent millions try to eradicate it but it grows on We call it dandelion it has to have a use or there wouldn't be so fucking many of them .:rofl:

View attachment 752551
They have a use !!! They are edible you can eat those Lil fuckers like a bush man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back