Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the most maligned plant on the face of this planet or maybe only in Canada . Most people hate it have spent millions try to eradicate it but it grows on We call it dandelion it has to have a use or there wouldn't be so fucking many of them .:rofl:

DSCN1176.JPG

Another great thing about the Focusvape is it uses replaceable 18650 batteries. I always have several charged and take 1 or 2 with me when I travel

I'd be really tempted to get the focus vape pop22 mentioned. But on the other hand I've been using my $40 daily for several months and it's great. I hardly ever smoke anymore, just use the vape.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lmao , yeah it's like pizza delivery kinda ya call them up tell them what you want I use weedmaps to look at their menu and uh ya say what you want like I order 2 grams of wax + gram 0f weed + edible $60 now I wait for the nice man or woman to bring me stuff to my Door .... pay em and just like that then ,,, get high af:d5::pass:
That's some next level shit man! Fuck this shit I'm saving for a holiday to the states!

hey we think same way! I always had gotten cheap acrylic bongs and other cheap ones that broke easily, then my wife treated me the one i got now and I love it, i added just ash catcher to it, even though i don't always use that part.
Maybe we share the same spirt animal haha, I think every stoner needs that one good quality, nice looking bong that makes your friends say " can I smoke outta that!?" No one uses these types of bongs in Aus their not very popular everyone is still using the cheap Australian branded "agun" bongs, so much so that everyone calls my bong the "American style bong" cause they've only seen Americans use them haha

I'd be really tempted to get the focus vape pop22 mentioned. But on the other hand I've been using my $40 daily for several months and it's great. I hardly ever smoke anymore, just use the vape.
I'm %100 on the focus vape! It's the best I've looked at so far in the quality range of vapes!
It's just the price tag, I might end up with a cheap one to see how I like it

you need a friend lend you a higher quality vape, if possible! I didn't have that option, so I ended up with cheapy an bad experience, but wouldn't pay 150$ for a unit that may or may not work for me!
I have a pretty small circle of people I call "friends" that's the problem with Aus, all the stuff you guys use isn't very popular down here, so asking a friend to lend theirs is out of the question, but I will ask around!

Wanna buy some papers:muahaha:
Your not gonna let this go easily are you step?

It's the most maligned plant on the face of this planet or maybe only in Canada . Most people hate it have spent millions try to eradicate it but it grows on We call it dandelion it has to have a use or there wouldn't be so fucking many of them .:rofl:

View attachment 752551
ACTUALLYYYY....
tones of uses... heres one... get the root use the milk on a wart, poof gone

View attachment 752551
Free high calcium food for my sons bearded dragon. What's not to love?

View attachment 752551

I know there's been meme's making the rounds about sparing them to help save the bee's. Dunno how science it is and how much urban legend, but makes a certain amount of sense...

4f5c149908d66a8d36fe202162849479.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back