Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same, I've spend a lot of money on the $30-$50 bongs over the years I always got something cheap cause I knew it would break, but then said nope I'm treating myself to something classy this time, and brought this bad boy! I think it may be the design, I dunno but you are right, they hit so good, I can take massive long hits on mine and get a filthy big milky could of smoke, she's my baby

I must of missed the part you said you vape through it, in that case it would be very smooth!
God damit all this talk of smoking and I'm stuck at work for another 2.5hr making me really itch for a fat bowl!
hey we think same way! I always had gotten cheap acrylic bongs and other cheap ones that broke easily, then my wife treated me the one i got now and I love it, i added just ash catcher to it, even though i don't always use that part.

Dam you guys! I came looking for answers on what vape to get, now I have more questions!

I don't want to spend $150 on a unit to find out vaping isn't for me = waste of money.

I also don't want to spend $40 on a cheap one, find that vaping is for me, then have to buy a quality one $150 so I'm total it's near $200!

Grrr! What to do, what to do :shrug:

we all know 2 TALKING HEADS better than 1.....Dinafem MARK....PlatinumLed TOM.....
times below
go5_2_web-large.jpg

nice!!!!
now one for the boss moss!!!
flyin high above I know she's there watching all her children... this ones for you from all of us here

Dam you guys! I came looking for answers on what vape to get, now I have more questions!

I don't want to spend $150 on a unit to find out vaping isn't for me = waste of money.

I also don't want to spend $40 on a cheap one, find that vaping is for me, then have to buy a quality one $150 so I'm total it's near $200!

I'd be really tempted to get the focus vape pop22 mentioned. But on the other hand I've been using my $40 daily for several months and it's great. I hardly ever smoke anymore, just use the vape.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

you need a friend lend you a higher quality vape, if possible! I didn't have that option, so I ended up with cheapy an bad experience, but wouldn't pay 150$ for a unit that may or may not work for me!

Thats why I have 300 vapes . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back