Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get the chance to take some puffs on a good one, you might change your mind. And many are compact enough, you can use them in public and people can't tell them from ejuice vapes.
that's what my evod is for! :d5: Really I mean dry herb vapes,are ones I don't like! for oil/wax my evod works well and it seems to last forever in there compared to using in bong, after your hit its gone:crying:

The weed delivery say they gunna have to delay an hour , oh well last time they delayed my order i got that sweet wax+weed pre roll let's see wut happens :pop::woohoo:

yes they do look very similar and probably both hit just as good, i've tried many different bong's and this one by far is the best.
Yeah same, I've spend a lot of money on the $30-$50 bongs over the years I always got something cheap cause I knew it would break, but then said nope I'm treating myself to something classy this time, and brought this bad boy! I think it may be the design, I dunno but you are right, they hit so good, I can take massive long hits on mine and get a filthy big milky could of smoke, she's my baby

The vapor comes out nice and cool too. And if I crank up that tabletop to about 400F, it will choke you like a bong hit of smoke, but kicks your ass even harder!
I must of missed the part you said you vape through it, in that case it would be very smooth!
God damit all this talk of smoking and I'm stuck at work for another 2.5hr making me really itch for a fat bowl!

The weed delivery say they gunna have to delay an hour , oh well last time they delayed my order i got that sweet wax+weed pre roll let's see wut happens :pop::woohoo:
Your saying like, weed delivered to your door? You don't have to move just answer the door and boom your seeds there?! Man fuck Australia I'm moving to the states or Canada or something lol

Delivery?? Ohhh shut up! LOL!

:biggrin::pass:

Your saying like, weed delivered to your door? You don't have to move just answer the door and boom your seeds there?! Man fuck Australia I'm moving to the states or Canada or something lol
Lmao , yeah it's like pizza delivery kinda ya call them up tell them what you want I use weedmaps to look at their menu and uh ya say what you want like I order 2 grams of wax + gram 0f weed + edible $60 now I wait for the nice man or woman to bring me stuff to my Door .... pay em and just like that then ,,, get high af:d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back