Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've discovered that vaping tastes much, much, better for one thing. And I use a lot less weed. I still smoke on occasion, but I've gone 90% vape. A lot easier on your lungs too!

i only tried it once and never tried again, I'd never pay 150$ for a vape... my wifey bought me a sweet water bong with percs,shower-heads, the works for around 80$ that was a better deal I think!:bighug::pass:

mine has that tree arm also (4) also 2 perc's , and something else on spout that goes into water part, on mine it has rows of holes and I have ash catcher also, and the part on top to hold ice, I love it!
What are you doing then man? Enough talk show Aussie your glass!
[HASHTAG]#showusyourbong[/HASHTAG]

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-vapor-chamber-chat-thread.31902/page-22#post-1364

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/focusvape-pro-real-bang-for-your-buck.56677/#post-1323622

Now we're talking business! I didn't know that was possible! I love my bongs.. wanna try out vaping, WHY NOT HAVE BOTH! I'm going to check these out right now!
I checked the vendors thread and didn't see anything about vaporisers, only the grasshopper brand, where can I find "reviews"

Haha one for each hand! That good are they? Better get up some YouTube reviews I think, it's pay day tomorrow!

Well, I've discovered that vaping tastes much, much, better for one thing. And I use a lot less weed. I still smoke on occasion, but I've gone 90% vape. A lot easier on your lungs too!
Me and my partner are burning through an ounce a week, i do shout a few friends but if using a vape saves me some weed then that's another reason to get one

Going to get another, but I love the one I have! Diffuser disc in the pottom and barrel perc. The best part? $29.00 + shipping, came to $43.00

New Bong pic1 -2-13-2017.jpg
New Bong pic2 -2-13-2017.jpg

I love my $120 bong ($160ish usd) tree arm perc, stem diffuser, 5-7mm thick glass, tough as fucking nails had it for almost 4 years now
View attachment 752512
(The big green one)
The blue one was $150 double the second chamber separate, total waste of money

I'm sure with 14999 practice runs you could be a pretty dam good joint roller
dont know about that one like. ive been smokin for 15 years or so and i still cant roll worth a shit. mostly through lazyness admittedly but it still stands lol.

What are you doing then man? Enough talk show Aussie your glass!
[HASHTAG]#showusyourbong[/HASHTAG]
okay here is embarrassing photo, this is without ash catcher. but you can see it's very thick glass heavy, hit's like no other!:thumbsup: it really does look better when clean and other attachments on it, the perc's little hard to see due to dark glass, but trust me they there.

Attachments

• IMG_0409.JPG
    IMG_0409.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 33
okay here is embarrassing photo, this is without ash catcher. but you can see it's very thick glass heavy, hit's like no other!:thumbsup: it really does look better when clean and other attachments on it, the perc's little hard to see due to dark glass, but trust me they there.
Dude, compare our bongs for a second, they are pretty much the same you just have a shorter darker version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back