Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I can't even roll with out a machine to do it for me, how about $250 and you roll 15000 joints for me?

are they good quality old man bear? Do you own one yourself?

$35 and it worked well? I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, I've heard of friends buying cheap eBay models and having them break in a few weeks or not even work 100% straight off the bat.
I got one of them snoop dog dry vapes, actually I don't like it at all. Kinda wish I never wasted my money on it, I don't like how vapes hit tbh, personally I prefer water bong or a joint. I make my own hash from grows,also butter I pretty much use all use-able materials from them.

AFN has some good reviews of various types of vaporizers. Bang for the buck is in the mid price vapes. I've owned a couple FocusVape portables thast work very, very well! They sell ofr $119 - $139.00. Good, strong flavorful hits, good battery life, changable 18650 batteries, and a good size oven. They also have a bubbler that attaches!
For a tabletop, I'm using an HerbalAire. I bought it direct for $169.00 and love it! I use it mostly with our bong. And you don't even have to grind! You can just stuff a chunk of bud in it!

Focusvape:

FV bubbler and canister pic1.jpg
FV pro with bubbler pic1.jpg
vape-bong.jpg

Herbalaire:

Herbalaire pic1.jpg
Herbalaire pic2.jpg

Attention vape users! 7 years of smoking bongs and I'm looking for a change! Total noob all I know is you put buds in it press a button and smoke, what are the top brands everyone is using? I dunno how much they cost on average but I'm willing to spend $200 on a device, someone recommend something in this price range that's user friendly haha?

Dude I can't even roll with out a machine to do it for me, how about $250 and you roll 15000 joints for me?

$35 and it worked well? I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, I've heard of friends buying cheap eBay models and having them break in a few weeks or not even work 100% straight off the bat.
I own 2 sir . One for each hand . :shooty: Simple to operate , decent size bowl and on high pretty good clouds if your into that shit which I'm not . They've got a good feel to them , some weight . :thumbsup:

I got one of them snoop dog dry vapes, actually I don't like it at all. Kinda wish I never wasted my money on it, I don't like how vapes hit tbh, personally I prefer water bong or a joint. I make my own hash from grows,also butter I pretty much use all use-able materials from them.
I seen that one on some site I was looking at, kinda looked alright, I'll stay clear of it.
I love my bongs and I don't use anything else bongs all day every day haha but I just feel like a change, by no means am I chucking away the bong, I just want another option to smoke from if I'm feeling different, just saved all my kief to make some e juice when I get a vape

I seen that one on some site I was looking at, kinda looked alright, I'll stay clear of it.
I love my bongs and I don't use anything else bongs all day every day haha but I just feel like a change, by no means am I chucking away the bong, I just want another option to smoke from if I'm feeling different, just saved all my kief to make some e juice when I get a vape
hey I wouldn't change either if that's what you enjoy, I know I was looking for change too, but it back-fired on me, nothing beats a good ole bong hit imo! you can make hash from all your keif, I use that lot's of it and compress the shit out of it, lol

Them cheap vapes all burn your throat and just don't make much vape. Once you get to the $80-$150 vapes you get good results. And I'd take a Boundless
( about $150 ) over any of the so called "top vapes" ( read most expensive )

Those gpen vapes burn weed, not vape it ( the cheap ones like the Snoop model )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back