Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not heard of any cities/towns trying to override the state mandates and the state say NO plant matter, no growing, no smoking, no edibles, etc.

It's totally bullshit here. Maybe I was lied to because this girl had actual weed not juice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

For $200 I'll sell you 15000 rolling papers... Not quite a vape but different from a bong :crying:
Dude I can't even roll with out a machine to do it for me, how about $250 and you roll 15000 joints for me?

Check this out http://www.holdyourfire.com/ That,s a good deal . You could buy 2 and keep one charged all the time .
are they good quality old man bear? Do you own one yourself?

I had a cheapo deluxe costed $35 plus free shipping from dhgate. It came with wax and weed and ejuice attachments ran like a champ for two year ... Then i got to stoned while packing boxes and left it behind when i moved. Good times
$35 and it worked well? I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, I've heard of friends buying cheap eBay models and having them break in a few weeks or not even work 100% straight off the bat.

I've not heard of any cities/towns trying to override the state mandates and the state say NO plant matter, no growing, no smoking, no edibles, etc.
I don't claim to know anything about this. I'm perfectly happy growing my own meds and will always do so. I really don't see any benefit to getting legal medical weed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back