Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have made a video and shown it here .:rofl:
Man that was ridiculous lol. My ol lady is still pissed at me. Thinking I tried to kill her. To top it off. I couldn't control my laughing. So the whole time she thought I was just giggling at her and me getting her that trashed. I wasn't. Just couldn't stop giggling lol

Man that was ridiculous lol. My ol lady is still pissed at me. Thinking I tried to kill her. To top it off. I couldn't control my laughing. So the whole time she thought I was just giggling at her and me getting her that trashed. I wasn't. Just couldn't stop giggling lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

if-someone-threw-a-rock-and-knocked-you-off-your-8958613.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too bad "medical weed" isn't legal in NY, only the ejuice crap they give you in the "dispensaries".........

A friend got her medical card. Total cost to get legal was $800! Doctors who can get you a card can charge you whatever they want and make their own rules..... AND you have to get a "renewal" checkup every 90 days, even with a permanent injury or disease, like MS.........

Dude, I've had some medical weed from NY and I guarantee any of our stuff blows it away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back