Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what the hell is he thinking lol? His probably got some tricks up his sleeve
I'm sure he knows he is that much better than us lol. We have better bikes to offer but I think he's getting exactly what he asked for.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Too bad "medical weed" isn't legal in NY, only the ejuice crap they give you in the "dispensaries".........

A friend got her medical card. Total cost to get legal was $800! Doctors who can get you a card can charge you whatever they want and make their own rules..... AND you have to get a "renewal" checkup every 90 days, even with a permanent injury or disease, like MS.........
Woah man where is this doctor that's very scandalous. My weed card costs $25 and only renew once a year. That's sad the people overcharged by like 10 times... That's awful

Attention vape users! 7 years of smoking bongs and I'm looking for a change! Total noob all I know is you put buds in it press a button and smoke, what are the top brands everyone is using? I dunno how much they cost on average but I'm willing to spend $200 on a device, someone recommend something in this price range that's user friendly haha?

Too bad "medical weed" isn't legal in NY, only the ejuice crap they give you in the "dispensaries".........

A friend got her medical card. Total cost to get legal was $800! Doctors who can get you a card can charge you whatever they want and make their own rules..... AND you have to get a "renewal" checkup every 90 days, even with a permanent injury or disease, like MS.........
It's totally bullshit here. Maybe I was lied to because this girl had actual weed not juice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man that was ridiculous lol. My ol lady is still pissed at me. Thinking I tried to kill her. To top it off. I couldn't control my laughing. So the whole time she thought I was just giggling at her and me getting her that trashed. I wasn't. Just couldn't stop giggling lol
I'm still laughing every time I hear this .

Attention vape users! 7 years of smoking bongs and I'm looking for a change! Total noob all I know is you put buds in it press a button and smoke, what are the top brands everyone is using? I dunno how much they cost on average but I'm willing to spend $200 on a device, someone recommend something in this price range that's user friendly haha?
For $200 I'll sell you 15000 rolling papers... Not quite a vape but different from a bong :crying:

Check this out http://www.holdyourfire.com/ That,s a good deal . You could buy 2 and keep one charged all the time .

I had a cheapo deluxe costed $35 plus free shipping from dhgate. It came with wax and weed and ejuice attachments ran like a champ for two year ... Then i got to stoned while packing boxes and left it behind when i moved. Good times

@pop22 She ain't huge pop but she's giving every thing that she's got .. after I took the picture I found this herbivore trying to scoop free lunch .
DSCN1174.JPG
DSCN1175.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back