Status
Not open for further replies.
Lw
I don't know how much of a luxury it is....I got a little dispensary weed the other day....12 dollars a gram for popcorn buds. If you wanted any tops, it goes up to 20-35 bucks a gram.....what a joke.
Dayum that's pricey, my spot has $10 a g tops shelf , and waxes start at $20 a g . edibles they sale $5 and prerolls 2 for 5

She is close to 70 now
Guess I took this pic sleeping. Really dark. I'll post you up some in about 7 hours when I get off though.
Her smell is like sweet lemon pine diesel I could sniff her all day like a weirdo lol. View attachment 752434
@Ash-a-Ton looking great! I think most of us could sniff them all day:smokeit::drool::pass:

@Dmrides220 seriously? He wants a 125? I'm guessing you guys ride 250-450's? And he wants a 125!? It's not even a two stroke!
Yes a ttr-125 literally a mini bike lol. Just so happens I sold my buddies daughter a ttr-125 lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dude, I've had some medical weed from NY and I guarantee any of our stuff blows it away.
I agree! I think it has to do with the fact they are trying to pump out the bud as fast as possible (cha ching!)...and don't care about quality. This dispensary here has been in trouble a bunch of times for banned pesticides, mold, etc. I'm telling you....we could all become thousandairs! :rofl:

Dayum that's pricey, my spot has $10 a g tops shelf , and waxes start at $20 a g . edibles they sale $5 and prerolls 2 for 5
Yea...Cali has it figured out! When I lived in AZ the dispensary weed was pretty good if you went to the right shop.....although some of them were shady AF!

I agree! I think it has to do with the fact they are trying to pump out the bud as fast as possible (cha ching!)...and don't care about quality. This dispensary here has been in trouble a bunch of times for banned pesticides, mold, etc. I'm telling you....we could all become thousandairs! :rofl:
@Dmrides220 @Frankthetank I'm sure our stuff can easily blow away any Dispensary Shit! They only out for the $$$ and we are not, we into super high quality,no pesticides, no banned growth hormones..:d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back