Status
Not open for further replies.
well im nearly at the end of my first run and gotta say im a bit dissapointed. theres onces worth of underdeveloped buds under the canopy caused by my over crowding and poor defolling. didnt realise just how much till the other day. shes hot from far away but a bit of a munter once you have a rummage downstairs. still happy i even survived it and learned what i need to for a crackin second grow so cant complain : )

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 35
Dude I can't even roll with out a machine to do it for me, how about $250 and you roll 15000 joints for me?

are they good quality old man bear? Do you own one yourself?

$35 and it worked well? I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, I've heard of friends buying cheap eBay models and having them break in a few weeks or not even work 100% straight off the bat.
I've got a $40 one I use daily and I like it a lot. Airistech viva

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

well im nearly at the end of my first run and gotta say im a bit dissapointed. theres onces worth of underdeveloped buds under the canopy caused by my over crowding and poor defolling. didnt realise just how much till the other day. shes hot from far away but a bit of a munter once you have a rummage downstairs. still happy i even survived it and learned what i need to for a crackin second grow so cant complain : )
Harvest the tops first and let the rest mature....

Can't complain with a first grow like that man is be happy as! Do what pretty much everyone else does here, harvest your tops and leave the rest to fill in for another week or so, maybe you don't have time? All good just harvest the undeveloped stuff and do a extraction run of some sort? But nice fucking job man do not be disappointed, I'm happy for you! +++REP coming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back