Status
Not open for further replies.
Them cheap vapes all burn your throat and just don't make much vape. Once you get to the $80-$150 vapes you get good results. And I'd take a Boundless
( about $150 ) over any of the so called "top vapes" ( read most expensive )
i only tried it once and never tried again, I'd never pay 150$ for a vape... my wifey bought me a sweet water bong with percs,shower-heads, the works for around 80$ that was a better deal I think!:bighug::pass:

AFN has some good reviews of various types of vaporizers. Bang for the buck is in the mid price vapes. I've owned a couple FocusVape portables thast work very, very well! They sell ofr $119 - $139.00. Good, strong flavorful hits, good battery life, changable 18650 batteries, and a good size oven. They also have a bubbler that attaches!
For a tabletop, I'm using an HerbalAire. I bought it direct for $169.00 and love it! I use it mostly with our bong. And you don't even have to grind! You can just stuff a chunk of bud in it!

Focusvape:

View attachment 752491 View attachment 752492 View attachment 752493

Herbalaire:

View attachment 752502 View attachment 752503
Now we're talking business! I didn't know that was possible! I love my bongs.. wanna try out vaping, WHY NOT HAVE BOTH! I'm going to check these out right now!
I checked the vendors thread and didn't see anything about vaporisers, only the grasshopper brand, where can I find "reviews"

I own 2 sir . One for each hand . :shooty: Simple to operate , decent size bowl and on high pretty good clouds if your into that shit which I'm not . They've got a good feel to them , some weight . :thumbsup:
Haha one for each hand! That good are they? Better get up some YouTube reviews I think, it's pay day tomorrow!

i only tried it once and never tried again, I'd never pay 150$ for a vape... my wifey bought me a sweet water bong with percs,shower-heads, the works for around 80$ that was a better deal I think!:bighug::pass:
I love my $120 bong ($160ish usd) tree arm perc, stem diffuser, 5-7mm thick glass, tough as fucking nails had it for almost 4 years now
IMG_2088.JPG

(The big green one)
The blue one was $150 double the second chamber separate, total waste of money

I seen that one on some site I was looking at, kinda looked alright, I'll stay clear of it.
I love my bongs and I don't use anything else bongs all day every day haha but I just feel like a change, by no means am I chucking away the bong, I just want another option to smoke from if I'm feeling different, just saved all my kief to make some e juice when I get a vape
I also have evod vape for wax/oil that is very good and that was cheap.

I own 2 sir . One for each hand . :shooty: Simple to operate , decent size bowl and on high pretty good clouds if your into that shit which I'm not . They've got a good feel to them , some weight . [emoji106]
Are the batteries replaceable?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I love my $120 bong ($160ish usd) tree arm perc, stem diffuser, 5-7mm thick glass, tough as fucking nails had it for almost 4 years now
View attachment 752512
(The big green one)
The blue one was $150 double the second chamber separate, total waste of money
mine has that tree arm also (4) also 2 perc's , and something else on spout that goes into water part, on mine it has rows of holes and I have ash catcher also, and the part on top to hold ice, I love it! if my bong didn't look nasty dirty I'd show ya a pic..I'm gonna have break down and clean it, that's little project since I have so many parts to clean...But that 420 stuff works awesome and leaves bong with nice fresh clean smell.:d5:

It worked pretty good for being cheap it had two settings on and off I got some pretty major clouds from it , also it could withstand being in my àss cheek pocket and being sat on all day so it was decent quality lol.
$35 and it worked well? I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, I've heard of friends buying cheap eBay models and having them break in a few weeks or not even work 100% straight off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back