Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get the chance to take some puffs on a good one, you might change your mind. And many are compact enough, you can use them in public and people can't tell them from ejuice vapes.

i only tried it once and never tried again, I'd never pay 150$ for a vape... my wifey bought me a sweet water bong with percs,shower-heads, the works for around 80$ that was a better deal I think!:bighug::pass:

Going to get another, but I love the one I have! Diffuser disc in the pottom and barrel perc. The best part? $29.00 + shipping, came to $43.00

View attachment 752528 View attachment 752529
That's an awesome design man! Would look triply watching the smoke pass through it, How tall is that bad boy?
Personally anything under 30ish CM is to small for me, I find the smoke is still to hot and it's harsh on my throat, always cough a lung up smoking out of the small ones

Its about 12" tall and cool as hell to watch the vapor pas thru. I don't smoke from this one at all, stinks up the vape then you can smell/taste it when you vape...UGHH.. lol

That's an awesome design man! Would look triply watching the smoke pass through it, How tall is that bad boy?
Personally anything under 30ish CM is to small for me, I find the smoke is still to hot and it's harsh on my throat, always cough a lung up smoking out of the small ones

Dude, compare our bongs for a second, they are pretty much the same you just have a shorter darker version
yes they do look very similar and probably both hit just as good, i've tried many different bong's and this one by far is the best.

The vapor comes out nice and cool too. And if I crank up that tabletop to about 400F, it will choke you like a bong hit of smoke, but kicks your ass even harder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back