Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
just found this wee belter for my next run. what a bargain. explode alone is 30 quid on amazon : ) also free uk delivery.

Last edited:
I just use a regular home dehumidifier I got at a yard sale....I put it outside of the room my tent is in....I seem to not get as bad of humidity shifts that way, and it doesn't heat up my tent.

I had to even move my dehumidifier out of the same area as the grow because of the heat they kick off.. One of the few drawbacks to using a dehumidifier over an AC, however I feel like my temps haven't been an issue since I moved everything into its own room.. I only end up needing it in late Spring to mid-Fall.. Then, it gets TOO dry in my basement!!! I saw RH in the teens and the plants weren't happy!!

Another thing you can get are the passive moisture absorption buckets.. I'm pretty sure it's just a big plastic tub filled w/ silica beads or something along those lines, and you put one or 2 in the basement and it wicks the moisture out of the air.. I've never used one, but I bet it wouldn't hurt your situation!!!

i was just looking up some home remedies to humidity there aswell, getting a bit para about it myself. apparently hanging a sock filled with calcium chloride,whatever that is, works better than the silica packs : )

I had to even move my dehumidifier out of the same area as the grow because of the heat they kick off.. One of the few drawbacks to using a dehumidifier over an AC, however I feel like my temps haven't been an issue since I moved everything into its own room.. I only end up needing it in late Spring to mid-Fall.. Then, it gets TOO dry in my basement!!! I saw RH in the teens and the plants weren't happy!!

Another thing you can get are the passive moisture absorption buckets.. I'm pretty sure it's just a big plastic tub filled w/ silica beads or something along those lines, and you put one or 2 in the basement and it wicks the moisture out of the air.. I've never used one, but I bet it wouldn't hurt your situation!!!
Great I'll check em out. Thanks

mornin @bushmasterar15. happy monday man : ) cant see any grows on from you fine self. you got anythin on or you just soakin up the atmos : )
I'm still waiting on a few things to arrive so I can setup for indoors. Plus I just had my surgery on my back to remove the piece of crap neurostimulator/battery pack and recovering from that. Then I will get a journal going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back