Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found out why @archie gemmill loves his cuppa tea. Helps keep the cotton mouth down.
DAMlpS1W0AAUoDN.jpg

Oh man, that sucks.

New beginnings can be exciting, too....

@EvilScotsman I am an employment counselor- if you want any info about career choice or job search, PM me.
ahh nice one mate. this is the last place on earth id think to look for a new job. haha you meet all sorts on here. ill definately keep you in mind. cheers buddy:greenthumb:

It was the hardest thing ive ever done but it was worth it ....id already been chronic for 25 yrs previously and never thought i could give it up ......i went for the first nine weeks of my grow having smoked nothing .........i was dreaming of phat buds and oscar the grouch lol.....roll on next weekend when my first finished grow gets the chop .....maybe..if shes ready

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
dreaming? you dont bloody sleep judging by the time on that one lol. still cant get over what you made from that scraggly wee, half fried runt. shel be a good smoke by the look of it and youve definately earned it. someone should make an underdog badge for newbies surviving through their attempted cannicides : )

Gd'day Stoners. Any of our resident botanists here? I'd sure like to know what this is.
full

It's on a vine that I'm told takes over everything. I have just the spot for it.
hmm, that looks really familiar mate but i cant quite put my finger on it. it looks like something i found one night while i was out riding my unicorn after a bag mushies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back