Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to even move my dehumidifier out of the same area as the grow because of the heat they kick off.. One of the few drawbacks to using a dehumidifier over an AC, however I feel like my temps haven't been an issue since I moved everything into its own room.. I only end up needing it in late Spring to mid-Fall.. Then, it gets TOO dry in my basement!!! I saw RH in the teens and the plants weren't happy!!

Another thing you can get are the passive moisture absorption buckets.. I'm pretty sure it's just a big plastic tub filled w/ silica beads or something along those lines, and you put one or 2 in the basement and it wicks the moisture out of the air.. I've never used one, but I bet it wouldn't hurt your situation!!!
64oz Damprid bucket at lowes......check

ahahahahaahahahahaha @WalterW mate what the fuck did i just watch. am actually pissin maself man thats brilliant. wow haha why have i never seen that. i like rusty spooooons !!
Nettles, I like nettles...
That dude has got one twisted mind.
Could be quite something, watching this while high as a kite

Start off the morning right
gffr4.gif

Small stumbling block, no idea how to wire this blasted HIT fan

So here is the diagram for wiring of the fan, so where do I connect my red / blue / yellow cables so I can power this thing?

hit wiring.jpg
hit wiring.jpg

Small stumbling block, no idea how to wire this blasted HIT fan

So here is the diagram for wiring of the fan, so where do I connect my red / blue / yellow cables so I can power this thing?

View attachment 752324 View attachment 752324
I'm no electrician but If that's the wiring block on the right side of the schematic it' looks like
Blue to L1
Yellow to L2
Red to the 3rd terminal from the top
You will want to confirm that with some of the other members before you plug it in and burn out your fan . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back