Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind....I've got 3 herniated disks in my thoracic spine, and 2 more in my cervical spine. The damage also caused some stenosis...which cause my arms and hands to go numb after a short while of doing almost anything. My right arm starts tingling and going numb just brushing my teeth. You all know I like to cook...what you don't know is it takes me about 4 hours to cook a dinner, that should take 1 hour (preparing everything, cooking it, etc.). I'll start cooking today about 1:30 or so. I'll work for 15 minutes or so, take a 30 minute break...and so on.
Oh shit dude, that sucks! I know how bad herniated disks can be. My right pointer finger and thumb pretty much have no feeling and I have some muscles in my right arm that will never come back. Luckily I'm able to do some exercises to help but I definitely have permanent damage. Worst pain of my life was those messed up disks and all the Dr wanted to do was give me huge bottles of muscle relaxers which didn't do shit but make me sleep and have some really messed up dreams.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

[HASHTAG]#showusyourcuppa[/HASHTAG]
20170519_110555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back