Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding anything with 2 wheels does amazing things for my mind. It's like my meditation I guess.
It was a lifelong passion for me....started on dirt bikes, raced a little MX...and graduated to street bikes...I had an r6 for awhile, built a chopper with a buell motor in it, had a regular old harley for awhile, before building the motor. That was my last one.

It was a lifelong passion for me....started on dirt bikes, raced a little MX...and graduated to street bikes...I had an r6 for awhile, built a chopper with a buell motor in it, had a regular old harley for awhile, before building the motor. That was my last one.
Wow man, some really cool bikes. Why no more if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Good someone asked I felt too awkward in case I get the stare.
20161029_182817.png

I don't mind....I've got 3 herniated disks in my thoracic spine, and 2 more in my cervical spine. The damage also caused some stenosis...which cause my arms and hands to go numb after a short while of doing almost anything. My right arm starts tingling and going numb just brushing my teeth. You all know I like to cook...what you don't know is it takes me about 4 hours to cook a dinner, that should take 1 hour (preparing everything, cooking it, etc.). I'll start cooking today about 1:30 or so. I'll work for 15 minutes or so, take a 30 minute break...and so on.

not as sorry as i am lol. be an extra thousand guys in my area trying to find work at the same time. probably gonna end up in the local fish factory for a while. thats a depressin thought like. guttin fish for 10 hours a day. id rather deep throat a live chainsaw lol
Better'n a poke in the eye with a stick . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back