Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwweee man, its a good thing i have cat-like reflexes... Bwahahaha... I was relighting this monster roach, the front "flamed"up... It coulda been a Pepsi/flaming hair video all over again!!:fire:

Sorry to hear that bro!
not as sorry as i am lol. be an extra thousand guys in my area trying to find work at the same time. probably gonna end up in the local fish factory for a while. thats a depressin thought like. guttin fish for 10 hours a day. id rather deep throat a live chainsaw lol

Being from the great upstate, where you looking? Finger lakes is good for wine (my wife and I prefer Anthony road) or in the fall, cruise through Letchworth and look at the beautiful foliage!

North country - in Potsdam (good! (Get it?? Potsdam good, potsdamgood, pot's damn good!!) There's a nice little off the road waterfall called Allen's falls. Adirondacks are pretty! The mingling magma's, the snake outcrop!! (Geology nerd, sowwy!)

@Dmrides220 - grab a slab of greenstone! I know I did!:pass:
Bro Letchworth state Park is amazing! I really want to get a cabin there sometime.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Being from the great upstate, where you looking? Finger lakes is good for wine (my wife and I prefer Anthony road) or in the fall, cruise through Letchworth and look at the beautiful foliage!

North country - in Potsdam (good! (Get it?? Potsdam good, potsdamgood, pot's damn good!!) There's a nice little off the road waterfall called Allen's falls. Adirondacks are pretty! The mingling magma's, the snake outcrop!! (Geology nerd, sowwy!)

@Dmrides220 - grab a slab of greenstone! I know I did!:pass:
I never had the proper tour by a native. These pics do show quite a bit, but nothing like a road trip.

I caught a super tiny praying mantis. Im gunna put it on a stone dragonView attachment 750958
Me too, but I left it
IMG_20170513_134615919.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back