Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a super tiny praying mantis. Im gunna put it on a stone dragon
IMG_20170519_083504.jpg

I have considered either washington state or vermont for the future. Possibly maine. Even upstate new york. Would you recommend vermont?
Vermont is very cool, if you're a flannel wearing tree hugger it's probably for you lol. In all seriousness though Vermont has a lot going for it. I'm in upstate NY which is great as well except for the fact that it's NY lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Vermont is very cool, if you're a flannel wearing tree hugger it's probably for you lol. In all seriousness though Vermont has a lot going for it. I'm in upstate NY which is great as well except for the fact that it's NY lol.

I know a guy who just managed to sell his property in upstate NY, I would have bought it, but a million dollars is steep. Amazing wilderness though.

I have considered either washington state or vermont for the future. Possibly maine. Even upstate new york. Would you recommend vermont?

Being from the great upstate, where you looking? Finger lakes is good for wine (my wife and I prefer Anthony road) or in the fall, cruise through Letchworth and look at the beautiful foliage!

North country - in Potsdam (good! (Get it?? Potsdam good, potsdamgood, pot's damn good!!) There's a nice little off the road waterfall called Allen's falls. Adirondacks are pretty! The mingling magma's, the snake outcrop!! (Geology nerd, sowwy!)

@Dmrides220 - grab a slab of greenstone! I know I did!:pass:

Looks like an awesome time!!! Vermont is absolutely beautiful!
It was great to get out on the bike even for a short ride 160 miles. Was still a little sore after being my first ride this year. Stone dragon took care of the aches right quick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back