Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of life....

View attachment 750963

I'm a new Daddy!!!!!!!!

Smokes all around!!!!!!!!!:pass::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::thumbsup:
tenor (14).gif

Without a doubt! To tell you the truth...most of my bad injuries were incurred during military service...so I wouldn't really change much. Somebody had to do that job...
Very thankful for men like you. I couldn't do it. Not for me. Takes a special kinda person really.

Exactly! And riding my bike actually helps my bad disks. Leaned forward looking up is key to forcing them back to "normal"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I tried riding a bike for my back (a human-powered 12 speed). I have scoliosis and I tried to strengthen my back muscles to stand upright. After a few miles, the muscles fatigue and worse posture occurs. I actually got asked if I was in pain on a group ride, the questioner looked hurt for me. He offered advice to help me, but I literally couldn't get my back to be straight the way requested. I must need more stamina. I can't imagine putting that compression upon a damaged back! You guys must either be tough or stubborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back