Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried riding a bike for my back (a human-powered 12 speed). I have scoliosis and I tried to strengthen my back muscles to stand upright. After a few miles, the muscles fatigue and worse posture occurs. I actually got asked if I was in pain on a group ride, the questioner looked hurt for me. He offered advice to help me, but I literally couldn't get my back to be straight the way requested. I must need more stamina. I can't imagine putting that compression upon a damaged back! You guys must either be tough or stubborn!
It was extremely painful at first but the more I pushed it the better it was after. For a while I had all I could do to make the 10 min ride to work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

20170518_161250.jpg

Another soon to be dad...

Very thankful for men like you. I couldn't do it. Not for me. Takes a special kinda person really.
I was kinda raised to do it....my ol' man was a marine during vietnam..after his tours over sea's, he ended up as a drill instructor...and later a marksmanship instructor. He raised two boys like we were in boot camp our whole lives. Not great, to tell you the truth. I was so brainwashed....I decided to rebel against him when I turned 18...and joined the Navy. I really showed him, didn't I?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back