Status
Not open for further replies.
It Is ???????? :thumbsup:
Yea it is the long weekend. The weekend to plant your Garden the chances of frost are gone. I still wait until june 1rst just to make sure. I want to grow those massive pumpkins and of course tomatoes for sauce some green pepper onions carrots

And a safety cigar for pops. Lol. Have to gut n stuff you a it's a b/g fat cigar. Lol. Been kicking around the idea my self. My ol lady has kids. My kids now if ya know what I mean. Dead beat dad. Never even seen him my self. Kids probably couldn't pick him out either. But they are teenager age now. And I been wanting a kid. Hard to say I want one of my own. So I guess I want another. A boy haha a jr!
But grats and may your kids future be bright and filled with good love and good vibes my man. Nothing like home and family.

Many thanks, ashing tonnes! Your not-ill-will is felt! Tonight, I'll fire up that log, not a quill or a bone, a fucking tree trunk!

Now I just gotta wait one more week to tell our parents and her grandparents! I'm overflowing:d5::pass::smokeout:

Yea it is the long weekend. The weekend to plant your Garden the chances of frost are gone. I still wait until june 1rst just to make sure. I want to grow those massive pumpkins and of course tomatoes for sauce some green pepper onions carrots

If you imbibe, do you prefer Molson or LaBatt's? I'm fairly certain I'm the only reason my local liquor store carries Molson (Maryland). And so I can maybe geographically locate you, what team you follow? I like the Sabres cuz I hate myself and like losing :crying::rofl::rofl::pass:

Looks like im having baked trout again.. Typical colorado species
image.jpeg

cheers Fairlynew!, planting time!, tomorrow my seeds for the greenhouse grow get their start in the window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back