Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank was it you that said you give your dog canna?
What? Those two stoners? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes....our oldest dog started having shoulder problems. Turns out its arthritis, and the beginning of dysplasia (sp?). They recommended Tramadol every night. I wasn't cool with that, so I started with one drop from an eye dropper a night. It helps him a lot!! As for the youngest one....she watched a Cheech and Chong movie, and well....the rest is history!
420-posters-banner.jpg
:rofl:

What? Those two stoners? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes....our oldest dog started having shoulder problems. Turns out its arthritis, and the beginning of dysplasia (sp?). They recommended Tramadol every night. I wasn't cool with that, so I started with one drop from an eye dropper a night. It helps him a lot!! As for the youngest one....she watched a Cheech and Chong movie, and well....the rest is history! View attachment 750776 :rofl:
So my fog is getting older a now and has arthritis. She is starting to have trouble with stairs and whatnot, always slow to get up and I feel awful for her. I was thinking about using green dragon tincture like you said one drop at a time. Is one drop the usual dose for your dog? My dog weighs about 60lbs

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So my fog is getting older a now and has arthritis. She is starting to have trouble with stairs and whatnot, always slow to get up and I feel awful for her. I was thinking about using green dragon tincture like you said one drop at a time. Is one drop the usual dose for your dog? My dog weighs about 60lbs
The green dragon is a no go for the pups, bro. The alcohol is horrible for them. I use veg. glycerin, or canna-coconut oil (although I did make some canna infused peanut butter they loved....almost as much as I loved it. Didn't last long...).

The green dragon is a no go for the pups, bro. The alcohol is horrible for them. I use veg. glycerin, or canna-coconut oil (although I did make some canna infused peanut butter they loved....almost as much as I loved it. Didn't last long...).
OK, I need to do the glycerin anyway, been putting it off for other projects but I need to get on with it now. I have canna butter but not coconut oil.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back