Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Those two stoners? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes....our oldest dog started having shoulder problems. Turns out its arthritis, and the beginning of dysplasia (sp?). They recommended Tramadol every night. I wasn't cool with that, so I started with one drop from an eye dropper a night. It helps him a lot!! As for the youngest one....she watched a Cheech and Chong movie, and well....the rest is history! View attachment 750776 :rofl:
My dog got a little bitty bit of butter tonight. Might have over done it. She is torched lol. She is pretty much just like fuck it I'm laying here a while

Picked this up in our travels today. Hot peppers with little fish is surprisingly tasty.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
1c0bf1d254cb66778f8c596bc20a6c50.jpg

Radical frank .. How do you make weed peanut butter it sounds bomb
So, the end result will be smooth peanut butter, with no chunks. I used a sauce pan and metal bowl as a double boiler, added the peanut butter and cannabis, and heated for 45 minutes...and strained through a fine mesh strainer.

You just cleared up a few questions I was having! :rofl::rofl:I was thinking it was drank!:cheers::crying:
Nah I've only had a 2 beers lol. Long day in the sun on the bike, I required bong hits haha. BTW I added a pic to a previous post, so stoned lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing man I'd give a rep slap but it won't let me
So, the end result will be smooth peanut butter, with no chunks. I used a sauce pan and metal bowl as a double boiler, added the peanut butter and cannabis, and heated for 45 minutes...and strained through a fine mesh strainer.

I would have done sick and disgusting things for 80 degree's today! :rofl:We hit 95 or so here...
This past week we've been 50-60's daytime with 30's at night. Next week we'll be in the 70-80's. It's almost like the planet has flipped it's lid and not sure which side is supposed to have the warm vs cold weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back