Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a horny lion (albeit a bit lite on its loafers)....and a shetland pony with a strapon .......im outraged ....no fckng wonder we are confused !

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
fuck man thats givin me flashbacks from that "ali g" film when he was runnin from the germans. ahghhhh STRAIGHT DAVE!!!! thats the fuckin craziest thing ive ever seen..... surely its on youtube.......

fuck man thats givin me flashbacks from that "ali g" film when he was runnin from the germans. ahghhhh STRAIGHT DAVE!!!! thats the fuckin craziest thing ive ever seen..... surely its on youtube.......
Have you seen borat that movie had me dead . its guts!

[HASHTAG]#showmeyourbush[/HASHTAG]
bush.jpg

90 degrees F here today. i put 2 out yesterday and it's been mostly to partly cloudy both days. Can't go wrong when mother nature cooperates with hardening indoor plants. :hump:

Well I ate a little fresh mj today. I've never eaten raw mj, cept for small bits and a few roaches. I wanted to start eating fresh leaves for the health benefits. So when I topped my Dinafem gsc today, I popped the top and started chewing and I must say it's not bad. An acquired taste I guess. I wish I could juice it or something. Anyone have any suggestions? :pass:
If I have them....I add a fresh fan leaf, and a popcorn nug (dried, or fresh...whatever I have) to my veggie shakes in the morning. Seems to help with inflammation a bit...

90 degrees F here today. i put 2 out yesterday and it's been mostly to partly cloudy both days. Can't go wrong when mother nature cooperates with hardening indoor plants. :hump:
We hit 80 today I thought I was dying LOL WE have the most screwed up weather it snowed last week of couple of inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back