Not open for further replies.
Full melt 120 micron. Say what?
Bomb ass hash.
Passing this one to you guys. Woooooooooo
So rewarding smoking your own!
1495147139028822946903.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

:laughcry: @EvilScotsman ... well, shite, isn't the Scottish Thistle the national Flower or something? It's on heralds, flags, shields, a lot right? :biggrin: besides, all the red hair on yer legs will protect yeh! :rofl:

** (from a several pages back)--- fungus gnats :nono: more irritating than a real danger unless the larvae population goes utterly ape-shit in the pot,.. adults are no danger to the plants directly, they are little more than flying gonads! :thumbsup: Yes, the dunks, or better yet, granules are biological weapons, containing Bacillus thuringiensis, and BTW, so does the caterpillar control spray... the difference is in the specific strain of Bt in them, and I'm not sure if there is cross-over effectiveness between them,,, the 'squito dunks are var. israelensis, the caterpillar strain is var. kurstaki,... Obviously, there is some cross-over killing power if gnats, relatives to 'squito's, are affected as well,... but the jump to lepidopteran genera may not work,... I any case, they work damn well! For gnats, ! like to make a tea of sorts with the dunks/granules (Bonide makes a good product):

--1 gal dechlorinated water
--1T molasses
-- a dash of nutes
... mix it all up and aerate for a day or so in w warm place, to bring the bacteria out of dormancy and get the population a jump start; water fairly well, no need to saturate the medium though... I find this controls the gnats for most if not all the grow, and I'm outside,.. endless supply of gnats! :pimphand: :pimp:

:chimp:....... fuck me! (little puff of grey smoke dribbles out the left ear) was it you that gave me a semi doing that the last time? im off to bed so dont have time to reply but i will add that our national animal is the unicorn. make of that what you will lol

Full melt 120 micron. Say what?
Bomb ass hash.
Passing this one to you guys. Woooooooooo
So rewarding smoking your own! View attachment 750739
Straight stupid high! Oddly. I think this 120 is better than the 73 and 45 . Holy fk. I really wish I could puff this bowl with the hash king. @budelee ;) hope all is well my friend.

Straight stupid high! Oddly. I think this 120 is better than the 73 and 45 . Holy fk. I really wish I could puff this bowl with the hash king. @budelee ;) hope all is well my friend.
All good!! Making dinner, then another night of hashnit!!! I'll be back in a bit

View attachment 750749
see!!
mon the unicorns !!
:pighug::headbang::dragon6:....
i wish i was making it up lol
I thought it was a horny lion (albeit a bit lite on its loafers)....and a shetland pony with a strapon .......im outraged ....no fckng wonder we are confused !

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back