Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I ate a little fresh mj today. I've never eaten raw mj, cept for small bits and a few roaches. I wanted to start eating fresh leaves for the health benefits. So when I topped my Dinafem gsc today, I popped the top and started chewing and I must say it's not bad. An acquired taste I guess. I wish I could juice it or something. Anyone have any suggestions? :pass:

Yes totally! Suggestions:
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] dry some leaves, keep them for tea. very healthy and if you need the sweets add honey. It must be poured with boiled water and left for at least 10 mins or longer to come out right, some even say an hour but i never wait so long.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] simply use it for salad along with other stuff. cucmbers and walnuts are fitting well, best is to use hemp oil on that and some tomatos for colour change, of course you can add really all you want.
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] smoothie makin, but make sure you dont use to much plant matter, ad some other stuff, an apple or some will do and just drink in the morning!

Yes totally! Suggestions:
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] dry some leaves, keep them for tea. very healthy and if you need the sweets add honey. It must be poured with boiled water and left for at least 10 mins or longer to come out right, some even say an hour but i never wait so long.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] simply use it for salad along with other stuff. cucmbers and walnuts are fitting well, best is to use hemp oil on that and some tomatos for colour change, of course you can add really all you want.
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] smoothie makin, but make sure you dont use to much plant matter, ad some other stuff, an apple or some will do and just drink in the morning!

Thanks @ClockworkOrange for the timely reply. The tea and salad I can't wait to try, but I don't even have a blender, (let alone a juicer), so I'll have to wait on that one... Have a :slap: for the timely answer! :pass:

i ate a little fresh bud yesterday for some thca

That's exactly my main goal is to ingest thca for the anti-inflammation properties! :peace:

Well I ate a little fresh mj today. I've never eaten raw mj, cept for small bits and a few roaches. I wanted to start eating fresh leaves for the health benefits. So when I topped my Dinafem gsc today, I popped the top and started chewing and I must say it's not bad. An acquired taste I guess. I wish I could juice it or something. Anyone have any suggestions? :pass:
I love watching Bong Apatite on Viceland.........can learn some good recipes on there.

Cannabuter any one?
14951455800661725430240.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back