Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 750644 tell you what, its shite being scottish. the country really is a dive once you get out of the highlands. on the plus side though, were hard enough to go out wearin a skirt and still be the best dressed wherever we are. even our weeds look hard!
That was class pal it cracked me up

@derek420colorado :smoking: hey bud, what make/model is that hand held torch? -it's phat! I'm not a DAB'er, but that unit would be excellent for "field" sterilization of scissor blades, etc. for potential disease spread prevention in any horticultural application- :thumbsup: ... I have many rare non-replaceable orchids, and such measures are mandatory as several diseases, especially viral ones, are trans-species transmittable,... it's hell on the blades, so dedicated beaters are used for this alone,... beats lugging full size ones around, or even the cooking model types!

Your girls look like they have wind problems too @NugNoob ....:coffee:..they are looking nice and green and Healthy..:d5:

Haha, lots of fans trying to keep that heat off the top buds. It's 95 degrees f outside today in my area! WTH is going on! AC is about 10 feet away, tent is open a little bit, keeping it around 79 degrees in there. At least I know this setup works pretty well now that it's gotten this hot. Was worried for a tick that I might need additional cooling. Cheers!

View attachment 750644 tell you what, its shite being scottish. the country really is a dive once you get out of the highlands. on the plus side though, were hard enough to go out wearin a skirt and still be the best dressed wherever we are. even our weeds look hard!

Hahahaha you Mofugga! :crying::pighug: we've got this shit around here 2

And now some soft chills down the spine to make you less hardcore!:dancer:

Figured I'd go to the weed store for a few grams of wax before it got too bad out.
:baked:

Mini through a blizzard like it's nothin' in mid April to go to the weed store....yep...you're a Colorado native :cools:

IMG_4013.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back