Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be seedsman? Bro, I just found out that one of the guys I ride with is paying Shane Watts to come to our club to ride with and give pointers to a select few of us.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That's seriously cool man! I wouldn't mind going to his riding school for a day, if your one of those select few you'll love it man, we had jay marmont come to our local track a not long ago, got a few pointers and done a lap of the track with him, i remember looking over and thinking "fuck this is jay marmont dude" I'll never forget it

That's seriously cool man! I wouldn't mind going to his riding school for a day, if your one of those select few you'll love it man, we had jay marmont come to our local track a not long ago, got a few pointers and done a lap of the track with him, i remember looking over and thinking "fuck this is jay marmont dude" I'll never forget it
Yeah man, it's crazy! And it's not even going to be like a class, my buddy is really just paying him to come and ride with us. Will probably be 6 guys at most.

Yeah man, it's crazy! And it's not even going to be like a class, my buddy is really just paying him to come and ride with us. Will probably be 6 guys at most.

Well you have a top bloke for a friend, those kinda guys aren't cheap, I think our club paid jay around $1500 for the day, take full advantage of riding with Shaun man it's not everyday us blokes get to hang out with the pros, I'm pretty sure he races for Honda? Ask him if you can take his CRF out for a spin :crying:

Speaking of jobs.....I'm a metal man. Anyone ever built or used a grow room with galvanized metal. Also thinking of building a curing box......any ideas?

Dunno about rooms, but some of the cabinets out there are probably metal. Had the idea once that it could be fun to make a kind of one plant per cabinet setup out of a bank of those metal lockers if you set it up right. Each space with it's own little light, etc...
:jointman:
large_OFFU0208.JPG

Dunno about rooms, but some of the cabinets out there are probably metal. Had the idea once that it could be fun to make a kind of one plant per cabinet setup out of a bank of those metal lockers if you set it up right. Each space with it's own little light, etc...
:jointman:
large_OFFU0208.JPG
Shit I just remembered I made a locker for tools.......might need another tool home...lmao

Well you have a top bloke for a friend, those kinda guys aren't cheap, I think our club paid jay around $1500 for the day, take full advantage of riding with Shaun man it's not everyday us blokes get to hang out with the pros, I'm pretty sure he races for Honda? Ask him if you can take his CRF out for a spin :crying:
He's an Aussie that rides KTM lol. That would be pretty cool to get to take his bike for a rip.

Wtf? None of my DP seeds have that packaging, they have all come in metal tins. Not even a plastic tube or anything?

Like a said, was gifted, probably before metal tins method of sending was pretty good (better than what I got from a seedbank)
Month and a half has that problem I guess but these were proper squashed, like a good couple kilos pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back