Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for some diamond og dabz, it was branded as shatter but it has more of a sauce like consistency tasty stuff tho its like Limon pledge mixed with gasoline
1495034684795-959297950.jpg

hey @Dmrides220 my bro how's it hanging?
I read on the site I order my seeds from that if, you live where it's not legal they will take seeds out of original packaging for stealth reasons, until I seen that I wasn't wondered why everyone else got cool packets and I only just some zip lock bags with writing on them haha
Must be seedsman? Bro, I just found out that one of the guys I ride with is paying Shane Watts to come to our club to ride with and give pointers to a select few of us.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Neat bird and cool shots! Looks like those dudes get pretty good sized. Only ones I see around here are the little downy and the occasional flicker. The flicker's are interesting because every once in a blue moon I'll hear one off in the neighborhood that's become fascinated with an attic roof vent and is drumming away on the thing. :crying:

maxresdefault.jpg
Woodpeckers always be beating on street signs and anything else metal around here. I read they find the loudest thing to bang on to attract mates.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What the Hell is growing on everyone ? Keeping it Green ? Or all out, and being mean ? Check this out ! A woodpecker is OBSESSED with this mirror in my yard. He stays there for a good while, munching and admiring himself. This is the first Woodpecker I've ever seen. i was geeked. Lol.
Oh - don't hate me everyone but peep the new MG product, Organic Potting mix. Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Earthworm Castings, and Kelp meal.
Nitrogen = 0.15% - 0.093% available
Phosphate = 0.13%
Potash = 0.15
calcium = 0.03
View attachment 750105
View attachment 750106View attachment 750108 View attachment 750107 View attachment 750109
Nice Pileated Woodpecker:cools:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back