Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Hell is growing on everyone ? Keeping it Green ? Or all out, and being mean ? Check this out ! A woodpecker is OBSESSED with this mirror in my yard. He stays there for a good while, munching and admiring himself. This is the first Woodpecker I've ever seen. i was geeked. Lol.
Oh - don't hate me everyone but peep the new MG product, Organic Potting mix. Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Earthworm Castings, and Kelp meal.
Nitrogen = 0.15% - 0.093% available
Phosphate = 0.13%
Potash = 0.15
calcium = 0.03
MG Review 1.jpg

Pecker 1.jpg
Pecker 3.jpg
Pecker 2.jpg
Pecker 4.jpg

What the Hell is growing on everyone ? Keeping it Green ? Or all out, and being mean ? Check this out ! A woodpecker is OBSESSED with this mirror in my yard. He stays there for a good while, munching and admiring himself. This is the first Woodpecker I've ever seen. i was geeked. Lol.
Oh - don't hate me everyone but peep the new MG product, Organic Potting mix. Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Earthworm Castings, and Kelp meal.
Phosphate = 0.13%
Potash = 0.15
calcium = 0.03
View attachment 750105
View attachment 750106View attachment 750108 View attachment 750107 View attachment 750109
That is a very cool woodpecker.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Also, can I submit myself to begin work on the First AFN You-Tube Channel ? Just Imagine videos with Yearly recaps of our BOM and POM archives ! The possibilities are endless and revenue could go into site maintenance and pay for staff or seeds or something ? Just a friendly idea more than anything. Tang is a monster with his vids, but I'm getting better. I hope it's ok to post this here, but here's my most recent upload. Just imagine AFN's amazing archives set to tunes !
Can I Can I Can I Please ! Lol....I wouldn't do this normally, but AFN is fairly Democratic in it's approach here and I've been here for awhile so I think my intentions are clear. I love u guys (staff and civilian members alike) and I know it's all you can do to keep up. I humbly submit, with or without me in the equation, it's a cool idea ! :weed::peace::weed:

Phosphate = 0.13%
Potash = 0.15
calcium = 0.03
View attachment 750105
View attachment 750106View attachment 750108 View attachment 750107 View attachment 750109

Cool pics! I almost bought some of that soil, but didn't. I wonder if it has bugs. I amended my soil from last year, (except for soil where I had aphids), and now I have it in black trash bags in the sun. I hope the heat will kill any bug eggs from hatching and if so, I could do the same thing if I got the mg soil.

Phosphate = 0.13%
Potash = 0.15
calcium = 0.03
View attachment 750105

Neat bird and cool shots! Looks like those dudes get pretty good sized. Only ones I see around here are the little downy and the occasional flicker. The flicker's are interesting because every once in a blue moon I'll hear one off in the neighborhood that's become fascinated with an attic roof vent and is drumming away on the thing. :crying:

maxresdefault.jpg

hey @Dmrides220 my bro how's it hanging?
I read on the site I order my seeds from that if, you live where it's not legal they will take seeds out of original packaging for stealth reasons, until I seen that I wasn't wondered why everyone else got cool packets and I only just some zip lock bags with writing on them haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back