Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a said, was gifted, probably before metal tins method of sending was pretty good (better than what I got from a seedbank)
Month and a half has that problem I guess but these were proper squashed, like a good couple kilos pressure
That's crazy, I'm in the states and never waited longer than 2 weeks for seeds, most of the time it's about a week. I have to say that I wasn't too thrilled with seedsman just putting seeds in a little zip lock bag even if they were freebies.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's crazy, I'm in the states and never waited longer than 2 weeks for seeds, most of the time it's about a week. I have to say that I wasn't too thrilled with seedsman just putting seeds in a little zip lock bag even if they were freebies.

I got seeds on the east coast from Nirvana in 9 days from shipping and Mephisto in 2 days from shipping.

Frank you gotta job ????? Whats the world coming too . :nono: Good Luck Frank .
We can use the word "job" in its loosest sense here....basically I'm doing grounds maintenance including maintaining a pool for some rich lady. I also did it last summer....it pays enough for me to stock up on seeds for the year, plus a little pocket money. Absolutely nothing serious.. or that involves the government taking a slice of my pay check, if ya know what I mean. Riding around on a lawn mower with joint hangin' outta my mouth ain't exactly work, in my book. :baked:

We can use the word "job" in its loosest sense here....basically I'm doing grounds maintenance including maintaining a pool for some rich lady. I also did it last summer....it pays enough for me to stock up on seeds for the year, plus a little pocket money. Absolutely nothing serious.. or that involves the government taking a slice of my pay check, if ya know what I mean. Riding around on a lawn mower with joint hangin' outta my mouth ain't exactly work, in my book. :baked:
Man you gotta have operator skills to drive one of them ride around lawn mowers Frank. :thumbsup:

Good morning/afternoon, folks. I'm just popping through hoping to get a little advice from you dope ass people of AFN! I'm happy to be back with the AFN fam, so please excuse my escitement. Anyhow, I'm doing my first no till grow, and I'm still a bit confused about when I should feed a compost tea, a botanical tea, or an enzyme tea (SST). I've seen all sorts of crazy recipes, and all kinds of negative talk about this recipe as opposed to that recipe, blah, blah, blah. I'm looking for a recommendation on tea recipes, and the type of schedule I should be using. I can list the ingredients I have, if that would help. In advance, thank you guys for the assist. I love the shit outta AFN. Real talk. Y'all stay high n be eazy✌

Life in Africa be hard I tell you :crying:
Received my cob lights in 4 days from China
Courier vs Postal service I tell you
Our government / postal is notorious of being useless

Life in Africa be hard I tell you :crying:
Received my cob lights in 4 days from China
Courier vs Postal service I tell you
Our government / postal is notorious of being useless
Wow africa, that's pretty cool man. I love having AFN friends all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back