Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon, folks. I'm just popping through hoping to get a little advice from you dope ass people of AFN! I'm happy to be back with the AFN fam, so please excuse my escitement. Anyhow, I'm doing my first no till grow, and I'm still a bit confused about when I should feed a compost tea, a botanical tea, or an enzyme tea (SST). I've seen all sorts of crazy recipes, and all kinds of negative talk about this recipe as opposed to that recipe, blah, blah, blah. I'm looking for a recommendation on tea recipes, and the type of schedule I should be using. I can list the ingredients I have, if that would help. In advance, thank you guys for the assist. I love the shit outta AFN. Real talk. Y'all stay high n be eazy✌
Brew your own , worm poop , water and molasses . Well come back . :thumbsup:

Good morning/afternoon, folks. I'm just popping through hoping to get a little advice from you dope ass people of AFN! I'm happy to be back with the AFN fam, so please excuse my escitement. Anyhow, I'm doing my first no till grow, and I'm still a bit confused about when I should feed a compost tea, a botanical tea, or an enzyme tea (SST). I've seen all sorts of crazy recipes, and all kinds of negative talk about this recipe as opposed to that recipe, blah, blah, blah. I'm looking for a recommendation on tea recipes, and the type of schedule I should be using. I can list the ingredients I have, if that would help. In advance, thank you guys for the assist. I love the shit outta AFN. Real talk. Y'all stay high n be eazy✌
Hey @Eyes on Fire can you help a gro bro out, please?

GB....EoF knows his sh*t, let me tell ya! :d5:

He's an Aussie that rides KTM lol. That would be pretty cool to get to take his bike for a rip.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I know man one of the riding schools is held a few hours from me, I thought it was Honda haha, if you have a GoPro don't forget to take it unlike some idiot I know...
*hangs head in disappointment*

Life in Africa be hard I tell you :crying:
Received my cob lights in 4 days from China
Courier vs Postal service I tell you
Our government / postal is notorious of being useless
Africa huh........I'd strangle the cutest fluffiest kitty for some Durban Poison seeds............and I like cats. Ordered some from Gorilla seeds cause they said they take cc's then it said they don't take cc's and that I would have to do a bank transfer that would mean going to the bank and it cost $50 to transfer....lol I sent them a email and said to cancel my order and now they are sending me emails wanting to know how I like my seeds...lmao I'm hoping they sent them for free....hahaha

I know man one of the riding schools is held a few hours from me, I thought it was Honda haha, if you have a GoPro don't forget to take it unlike some idiot I know...
*hangs head in disappointment*
It's going to be very cool, a couple of my friends went to his school and said it was amazing.

Wow africa, that's pretty cool man. I love having AFN friends all over the world.

Yeah man, our canna community on the whole is pretty behind I think, had to turn to you guys / States - UK - European folk that side of the world to get a better handle on the "growing / tending" to the girlies.
So yeah, costly at times, but alas, we gotta do what we gotta do to make it happen right.
This community has been super awesome really top notch.

Yeah man, our canna community on the whole is pretty behind I think, had to turn to you guys / States - UK - European folk that side of the world to get a better handle on the "growing / tending" to the girlies.
So yeah, costly at times, but alas, we gotta do what we gotta do to make it happen right.
This community has been super awesome really top notch.
I've had really good luck ordering from the portal and mephisto. Both seem pretty highly regarded around here.

Africa huh........I'd strangle the cutest fluffiest kitty for some Durban Poison seeds............and I like cats. Ordered some from Gorilla seeds cause they said they take cc's then it said they don't take cc's and that I would have to do a bank transfer that would mean going to the bank and it cost $50 to transfer....lol I sent them a email and said to cancel my order and now they are sending me emails wanting to know how I like my seeds...lmao I'm hoping they sent them for free....hahaha
Sounding good if they did send me as freebies...
Durban you say......
Would like to buy one of the Dutch Passion Durban Poison to see how it compares to our local stuff... Only smoked street stuff so would be interesting.
I used my card on GYO with ease. probably try em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back