Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
shit! its mid afternoon l better do some housework before my good lady comes home in a couple of hours-l could browse this site all day
l aint come across a bad word anywhere on here....
l'll get me pinny n marigolds on!!
sorry bro couldnt help it lol.

they get built round here ES- l used to work on em many moons ago- apologies for any shoddy work I didnt do pal ha ha
mate the ships round here all falling apart. every week ive gotta go fix a flood caused by a dodgy, unqualified, foreigner. im all for immigration and not racist in the slightest but the jobs these boys do is horrific. really hard to get into my work if your brittish as need to get mod clearences and cant get in if youve got more than 3 months that your not fully accounted for etc etc but for some unknown reason foreigners on day 1 in the country get in without so much as a work reference or documented qualification. dont speak a word of english. its a nightmare.
"here pal look out!"
"whack!"
uncontious romanian. i dont get it lol

oft that things mad. glad we dont have any pests like that round my way. get a lot of mice when the fields get harvested but thats about as dangerous as it gets through here. scotland really is a pretty mediocre, perfectly unexciting place to live like. no bears, no big wild dogs or cats, no whatever the fuck that weird otter looking thing was. summers shit and wet and too cold to get a suntan, winters shit and wet to warm to get snow. apart from hurricane bawbag a few years back weve never really had any weather worth mentioning anywhere.dont have any lizards, theres a few snakes but i dont know anyone thats ever seen one. even the english have like 8 species of spider that can hospitalise you... how many have we got?.... yup thats right, fuck all. why? cos it too shit wet and cold. fuck this am moving to the states lol.

Nothing really dangerous in Scotland? I Beg to differ. I fought a few Scots that I wish I had never met. I fought one bruiser on a Friday who cleaned my clock so bad he knocked me into Monday.:dizzy:At least that's when I could get out of bed. Solid food took longer.
:pass:

Last edited:
Check this out. :woody::woody::woody:
In my opinion....this should be filed in the "fake news" category. I think it is dangerous to put this out there....because the simple answer is, it is still federally illegal. If you're planning on exploiting some type of a loop hole, you better make sure the people that are getting paid to try and put you in a cage or on the same page as you are. Make no mistake about it....if the cops CAN put you in jail, they will try. Plain and simple. If you look into the case of Todd Mccormick he was not even allowed to use the term "medical marijuana" in federal court in his defense. I'm not trying to get political, but its important to not put out information that will wind someone up in jail. Just my two cents.

mate the ships round here all falling apart. every week ive gotta go fix a flood caused by a dodgy, unqualified, foreigner. im all for immigration and not racist in the slightest but the jobs these boys do is horrific. really hard to get into my work if your brittish as need to get mod clearences and cant get in if youve got more than 3 months that your not fully accounted for etc etc but for some unknown reason foreigners on day 1 in the country get in without so much as a work reference or documented qualification. dont speak a word of english. its a nightmare.
"here pal look out!"
"whack!"
uncontious romanian. i dont get it lol
its a lot of years since l needed that sort of clearance but l get yer-tho my younger bro(r.i.p) did 3 and a half years at h.m.p and he got in the shityard(after jumpin thru hoops mind

Mornin stoners

Already afternoon round here!

Yeah, I agree. I can taste the bud very well, super smooth. On 6 I can just start to feel a little bit of heat in my throat and it produces a lot of cloud which I prefer, though it does seem to cash a lot faster on this setting. Kind of pricey, but I think it's worth it.

Cheers dude!

Yeah if i had too much money i'd get a new one, looks good and i liked the all metal case. So this time there are different stages to heat? Before it heated by holding the button pressed. YOu could vape-surf it.

Nothing really dangerous in Scotland? I Beg to differ. I fought a few Scots that I wish I had never met. I fought one bruiser on a Friday who cleaned my clock so bad he knocked me into Monday.:dizzy:At least that's when I could get out of bed. Solid food took longer.
:pass:
oh aye we can scrap like. its the only thing we get the right weather for lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back