Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion....this should be filed in the "fake news" category. I think it is dangerous to put this out there....because the simple answer is, it is still federally illegal. If you're planning on exploiting some type of a loop hole, you better make sure the people that are getting paid to try and put you in a cage or on the same page as you are. Make no mistake about it....if the cops CAN put you in jail, they will try. Plain and simple. If you look into the case of Todd Mccormick he was not even allowed to use the term "medical marijuana" in federal court in his defense. I'm not trying to get political, but its important to not put out information that will wind someone up in jail. Just my two cents.

It's out there. After almost 2 years of having every package to my house probed or outright opened, I wouldn't risk it. It would just crash the solution that works for me at this time.
The biggest problem that I see in the legal theory behind it, as you point out in McCormicks gag order, they can change the rules or the charge to suit the venue. Florida has had a law that allows what you need. It only got to a jury recently for the first time and the defendant won. No telling how many cases were reduced to a lessor charge that still ruined someones life.
:pass:

. No telling how many cases were reduced to a lessor charge that still ruined someones life.
You just hit that nail right on the head, bro! They like to throw a bunch of big charges at people.....and you're sitting there looking at a decade or more in a cage, so you plea out to a lesser charge. You escape jail, but like you say...your life is ruined, for the time being anyway. Not to mention civil asset forfeiture...

I think a time will come when we are federally legal...hell, we may even see a time when we can use the mail for our purposes, you can do it with Rx stuff....but we are certainly not there yet. :pass:

:d5:

In my opinion....this should be filed in the "fake news" category. I think it is dangerous to put this out there....because the simple answer is, it is still federally illegal. If you're planning on exploiting some type of a loop hole, you better make sure the people that are getting paid to try and put you in a cage or on the same page as you are. Make no mistake about it....if the cops CAN put you in jail, they will try. Plain and simple. If you look into the case of Todd Mccormick he was not even allowed to use the term "medical marijuana" in federal court in his defense. I'm not trying to get political, but its important to not put out information that will wind someone up in jail. Just my two cents.
Hey Frank, I know someone that just did this in NY. Seems risky to me, and I'm sure it's probably way over priced, I'll get more info Monday. I definitely would not risk doing it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey Frank, I know someone that just did this in NY. Seems risky to me, and I'm sure it's probably way over priced, I'll get more info Monday. I definitely would not risk doing it.
No way! Its tempting, and I understand that. People may get away with it a few times, maybe a bunch of times. But I wouldn't risk my freedom for something that can be found in almost every community around. Here's the problem....who ever did that got away with it.....they will bet tempted to do it again, and again, blah blah blah....and eventually.....

Mailing actual cannabis is a very different story than seeds, also......

Just seems too risky.....

No way! Its tempting, and I understand that. People may get away with it a few times, maybe a bunch of times. But I wouldn't risk my freedom for something that can be found in almost every community around. Here's the problem....who ever did that got away with it.....they will bet tempted to do it again, and again, blah blah blah....and eventually.....

Mailing actual cannabis is a very different story than seeds, also......

Just seems too risky.....
I just watched a show about the asset forfeiture last night, really scary shit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Already afternoon round here!

Yeah if i had too much money i'd get a new one, looks good and i liked the all metal case. So this time there are different stages to heat? Before it heated by holding the button pressed. YOu could vape-surf it.
Yeah, still use the 2 side touch sense buttons and you can set it anywhere from 1 to 6 (6 being the concentrate setting). You can still surf this, but I guess there are algorithms built in for each setting of how it heats your product and for how long, etc. and all kinds of neat shit.

You use the firefly app on iOS or Android to make the settings via Bluetooth or there is a button sequence built in to change the heat settings. I like the app, its very simple.

Yeah, still use the 2 side touch sense buttons and you can set it anywhere from 1 to 6 (6 being the concentrate setting). You can still surf this, but I guess there are algorithms built in for each setting of how it heats your product and for how long, etc. and all kinds of neat shit.

You use the firefly app on iOS or Android to make the settings via Bluetooth or there is a button sequence built in to change the heat settings. I like the app, its very simple.

Hahaha just pictured somebody hacking your vape....

[QUOTE="Frankthetank, post: 1462878, member: 30691"

I think a time will come when we are federally legal...hell, we may even see a time when we can use the mail for our purposes, you can do it with Rxstuff.. :d5:[/QUOTE]

The VA sent my mom 3 month supplies of Dilaudid through the mail for years. She flushed every one down the toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back