Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it so far, though its our first vape so we dont have much to compare to extensively.

I would say it laat pretty long, it hasnt run out on us. We took it to NYC last Tuesday and smoked a few times... before the train ride, in the afternoon, later in the night at the concert we went to and finally a smoke before and after the train back early morning the next day all on one charge, didnt die on us. So it was fine the whole time and we usually like it on the concentrate setting even for our herb.

I liked the simplicity of the whole thing and it brought really a good taste and was easy to clean. Maybe the battery got worn out maybe the new one is stronger. Thanks for the answer.

shit! its mid afternoon l better do some housework before my good lady comes home in a couple of hours-l could browse this site all day
l aint come across a bad word anywhere on here....
l'll get me pinny n marigolds on!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're all good and high! :pass:I don't know if I have a hope in hell of keeping up with LS any more LOL. I'm 100 pages behind again...

@trailanimal @Dmrides220 hey guys, my white grape, raspberry and apple wine is in the bucket as of 10 minutes ago! Can't wait to see and taste how it gets on! :cheers:
I better get my ass in gear! Rainy day here so eventually I will get there. I hope it comes put amazing!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I liked the simplicity of the whole thing and it brought really a good taste and was easy to clean. Maybe the battery got worn out maybe the new one is stronger. Thanks for the answer.
Yeah, I agree. I can taste the bud very well, super smooth. On 6 I can just start to feel a little bit of heat in my throat and it produces a lot of cloud which I prefer, though it does seem to cash a lot faster on this setting. Kind of pricey, but I think it's worth it.

Cheers dude!

Here's my Nirvana auto Blue Mystic.. SUPER STANKY!!!! I love this bud!!! Thanks to @Chester for suggesting this strain for a long time to me and I finally grew it.. It WILL be a mainstay with me!!! I LOVE the high!! Only drawback is the munchies!!!

The fisher cat is a decent-sized animal that can take out cats, dogs and other types of pets.. Somewhat indiscriminate..

And the bastard woodchucks...
oft that things mad. glad we dont have any pests like that round my way. get a lot of mice when the fields get harvested but thats about as dangerous as it gets through here. scotland really is a pretty mediocre, perfectly unexciting place to live like. no bears, no big wild dogs or cats, no whatever the fuck that weird otter looking thing was. summers shit and wet and too cold to get a suntan, winters shit and wet to warm to get snow. apart from hurricane bawbag a few years back weve never really had any weather worth mentioning anywhere.dont have any lizards, theres a few snakes but i dont know anyone thats ever seen one. even the english have like 8 species of spider that can hospitalise you... how many have we got?.... yup thats right, fuck all. why? cos it too shit wet and cold. fuck this am moving to the states lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back