Status
Not open for further replies.
7b791cc0b414b79bbd94fb7781b6041d.jpg
blue mystic from nirvana.

"carpe diem et fumus enim viriditas"

Here's my Nirvana auto Blue Mystic.. SUPER STANKY!!!! I love this bud!!! Thanks to @Chester for suggesting this strain for a long time to me and I finally grew it.. It WILL be a mainstay with me!!! I LOVE the high!! Only drawback is the munchies!!!

whats a fisher cat?? Im intrigued

The fisher cat is a decent-sized animal that can take out cats, dogs and other types of pets.. Somewhat indiscriminate..

And the bastard woodchucks...

Attachments

• 20170513_084523_002.jpg
    20170513_084523_002.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Fisher cat.jpg
    Fisher cat.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 18056882_10158575845700652_7892410554817966976_n.jpg
    18056882_10158575845700652_7892410554817966976_n.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 63
Good Morning A.F.N.
Last year I was working on a golf course . I was unceremoniously fired Without Cause . I sued and gained nothing and was paid off according to govt guidelines . Yesterday I was advised that the supt. that fired me was terminated . Karma is sweet . I hold no malice . Now he will have the opportunity to experience what it's like to be fired . Hopefully he will learn something . " Don't fuck with the Bear " :nono:
:thumbsup:

yeah
Here's my Nirvana auto Blue Mystic.. SUPER STANKY!!!! I love this bud!!! Thanks to @Chester for suggesting this strain for a long time to me and I finally grew it.. It WILL be a mainstay with me!!! I LOVE the high!! Only drawback is the munchies!!!

The fisher cat is a decent-sized animal that can take out cats, dogs and other types of pets.. Somewhat indiscriminate..

And the bastard woodchucks...
you are kiddin me is that it in that pic????

Dude...it sounds like we have the exact same back problems! I find that lots of breaks will make it so I can work longer...:d5:

I'm gonna try it although I'm one of those types that if I get going, I hate stopping because if I stop, then it usually means I'm done lol Getting old only sucks for the fact that everything hurts a little more than it used to!! Other than that, bring it on!!!!!

:pass:

yeah

you are kiddin me is that it in that pic????

Yep, the dude holding the big, brown, massive-ferret-looking thing.. They make weird noises and the can be vicious hunters.. Sometimes people mistake them for small fox though, as some of the foxes around here make a similar howling kinda sound.. Either way, fox, fisher cat, they can fuck your pets up and if you have livestock/poultry, they can do some serious damage there, too..

Yep, the dude holding the big, brown, massive-ferret-looking thing.. They make weird noises and the can be vicious hunters.. Sometimes people mistake them for small fox though, as some of the foxes around here make a similar howling kinda sound.. Either way, fox, fisher cat, they can fuck your pets up and if you have livestock/poultry, they can do some serious damage there, too..
nice one dont see much like that here-hedgehogs now n again ha ha-they deffo look like they could do some damage

I love it so far, though its our first vape so we dont have much to compare to extensively.

I would say it laat pretty long, it hasnt run out on us. We took it to NYC last Tuesday and smoked a few times... before the train ride, in the afternoon, later in the night at the concert we went to and finally a smoke before and after the train back early morning the next day all on one charge, didnt die on us. So it was fine the whole time and we usually like it on the concentrate setting even for our herb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back