Status
Not open for further replies.
I better get my ass in gear! Rainy day here so eventually I will get there. I hope it comes put amazing!
Mine is a deep pink colour because of the raspberries. I did 15 litres and just used one pack of yeast. It'll probably be a bit slower than if I'd used two but I'm not desperate to get it finished, nor am I concerned about the alcohol content - as long as there IS some LOL. I didn't even measure its specific gravity before I added the yeast. It'll probably get me pissed anyway, I'm a lightweight LOL.

I just watched a show about the asset forfeiture last night, really scary shit.
I lost a car this way. A paid for with legal money car.....long story short, they busted an MMJ collective, and everybody there got scraped up with it. The medical law was brand new in that state, and the cops were rebelling against the law basically. I was a licensed patient with a small grow including a mother/veg tent, and a flowering tent. I had just taken clones....they counted every clone as a plant, regardless of the lack of roots. The legal 4 flowering plants I had + 2 mothers...was charged as 25 plants (1 year in jail per plant). I pled out to a year probation...paid my fines early, got off in 4 months....and never stepped foot in that state again.....not to mention....in my opinion I was 100% following the law...

I was not allowed to use the fact I was a 100% disabled veteran with a medical cannabis license in court as a defense. Kinda made me lose faith in the government I had worked for, for the previous 12 years.....

Hahaha just pictured somebody hacking your vape....
maxresdefault.jpg

Mine is a deep pink colour because of the raspberries. I did 15 litres and just used one pack of yeast. It'll probably be a bit slower than if I'd used two but I'm not desperate to get it finished, nor am I concerned about the alcohol content - as long as there IS some LOL. I didn't even measure its specific gravity before I added the yeast. It'll probably get me pissed anyway, I'm a lightweight LOL.
This all sounds good. I gotta take the kids mothers day shopping then it's on. I got grape and apple juice and the frozen oj and will follow the recipe as closely as possible. Going for no sweet high test.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're all good and high! :pass:I don't know if I have a hope in hell of keeping up with LS any more LOL. I'm 100 pages behind again...

@trailanimal @Dmrides220 hey guys, my white grape, raspberry and apple wine is in the bucket as of 10 minutes ago! Can't wait to see and taste how it gets on! :cheers:
big cheers Elle!, yeasties becoming to life soon!

I lost a car this way. A paid for with legal money car.....long story short, they busted an MMJ collective, and everybody there got scraped up with it. The medical law was brand new in that state, and the cops were rebelling against the law basically. I was a licensed patient with a small grow including a mother/veg tent, and a flowering tent. I had just taken clones....they counted every clone as a plant, regardless of the lack of roots. The legal 4 flowering plants I had + 2 mothers...was charged as 25 plants (1 year in jail per plant). I pled out to a year probation...paid my fines early, got off in 4 months....and never stepped foot in that state again.....not to mention....in my opinion I was 100% following the law...

I was not allowed to use the fact I was a 100% disabled veteran with a medical cannabis license in court as a defense. Kinda made me lose faith in the government I had worked for, for the previous 12 years.....
Wow man, this is very very sad. People are losing everything because the government and police want to abuse their power to basically steal from innocent people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back