Status
Not open for further replies.
No turning back now brother! I can't even imagine not growing now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
No kidding. It's very good for me. In a therapeutic way. And cost effective in long run. But the joy seeing my girls getting all ready and smelling dank. That's the magic.

No kidding. It's very good for me. In a therapeutic way. And cost effective in long run. But the joy seeing my girls getting all ready and smelling dank. That's the magic.
Having my own personal warm sunny spot this winter really made a big difference in my attitude and well-being. Having a lot of great weed was a plus too.

Having my own personal warm sunny spot this winter really made a big difference in my attitude and well-being. Having a lot of great weed was a plus too.
I've got to find a good spot like that! We could use a little mid winter warmth!
Do we do interview day today ??
No, sir. I think the next one isn't until the 2nd of June....and its gonna be a good one!!! We took a little break because alot of folks were under the weather.

I've got to find a good spot like that! We could use a little mid winter warmth!

No, sir. I think the next one isn't until the 2nd of June....and its gonna be a good one!!! We took a little break because alot of folks were under the weather.
Don't tell me you don't have a warm sunny tent....

We get ours at the local health food store! Don't be fooled by a product called "kefir water"....its just a way to sell you a sugary beverage with the disguise of health food. :nono:
Damn tricky bastards, thanks for the heads up.

Don't tell me you don't have a warm sunny tent....
Its a little crowded....I need to just build out a whole room, I think!
FullSizeRender (7).jpg

I was referring to a tropical island, or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back