Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've learned the fine art of kissing up to keep your love life intact :eyebrows:
oh aye mate 100%. it works well for us lol. dredging the sea bed just now and we found an unexploded shell from one of the wars. phoned the health n safety guys. they turned up. threw it back in the water. asked the question " what shell?" and fucked off back to work. i moan about it but i really do love my job sometimes haha

Its a little crowded....I need to just build out a whole room, I think!
View attachment 747859

I was referring to a tropical island, or something like that...
There's room for a chair in there Frank . Strip down to your skives and give the girl a treat . :eyebrows:

Its a little crowded....I need to just build out a whole room, I think!
View attachment 747859

I was referring to a tropical island, or something like that...
Yeah tropical island would be cool, but I have to settle for sitting in front of my open tent most of the winter. My stepson moved out some time ago so we have a large extra bedroom. I literally dream of making it my groom, someday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

oh aye mate 100%. it works well for us lol. dredging the sea bed just now and we found an unexploded shell from one of the wars. phoned the health n safety guys. they turned up. threw it back in the water. asked the question " what shell?" and fucked off back to work. i moan about it but i really do love my job sometimes haha
:rofl:

Lmao. Safety first lol

Sounds interesting!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd join you for a day or two . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back