Status
Not open for further replies.
My stepson moved out some time ago so we have a large extra bedroom
The room my tent sits in is about 12x30 or so....the boiler is in there....but there is tons of open floor space!! I've thought about converting the whole thing, but I don't have the budget for that much light, at the moment. Plus, we're not positive we're staying in this house for more than another year or so.

The room my tent sits in is about 12x30 or so....the boiler is in there....but there is tons of open floor space!! I've thought about converting the whole thing, but I don't have the budget for that much light, at the moment. Plus, we're not positive we're staying in this house for more than another year or so.
Could always hang some reflective tarp and have a light box made of hanging tarps lol. Even just white ones would probably do.

I think even if I used the entire room I would still have tents in it, maybe even one for photos.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think even if I used the entire room I would still have tents in it, maybe even one for photos.
I read this thread about a vertical grow room....basically a 5x6 room with three levels of shelves on the walls, with two 315 watt CMH bulbs hanging straight down the middle, with no hoods. Plants live in soil pots on the shelves. Instead of the top of the plant being exposed directly to the light, the side is, and plants are turned every twelve hours. She was effectively lighting 280 square feet with 630 watts.....and the plants were very healthy. Kinda gives you something to think about...

I read this thread about a vertical grow room....basically a 5x6 room with three levels of shelves on the walls, with two 315 watt CMH bulbs hanging straight down the middle, with no hoods. Plants live in soil pots on the shelves. Instead of the top of the plant being exposed directly to the light, the side is, and plants are turned every twelve hours. She was effectively lighting 280 square feet with 630 watts.....and the plants were very healthy. Kinda gives you something to think about...
Damn dude, this is a great idea, maybe just hang my cobs sideways though. Hmmmm

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back