Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bear, in my case it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. My wife wouldn't even let me grow indoors but I knew if she saw the end result she would change her mind. My first grow was done totally in secret. She was a little upset when I finally brought the plants upstairs to show her but she was more impressed than upset. Now she constantly wants to know if I have anything ready for her to trim lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The balls on you lol. Typically I beg forgiveness. But not on that one. I had to kiss much ass. Much. Lol. And make hopeful promises that I'd be good at it lol. "Glad that turned out good" she would KILL me if our investment died lol. If I was a poor care taker.

:rofl:
Honestly...if she's gonna do probiotics, tell her to get them from a natural source...ie; kefir, kambucha, naturally fermented veggies...stuff like that. Those pills they advertise on tv won't survive the trip through your gut, to do the job they were hired for.:haha:
Bro, it's too much hassle for her to drink the green smoothie I leave her in the fridge. She wants everything in a miracle pill. Healthy isn't necessarily easy or convenient, but it's worth it.

The balls on you lol. Typically I beg forgiveness. But not on that one. I had to kiss much ass. Much. Lol. And make hopeful promises that I'd be good at it lol. "Glad that turned out good" she would KILL me if our investment died lol. If I was a poor care taker.
No turning back now brother! I can't even imagine not growing now.

She wants everything in a miracle pill. Healthy isn't necessarily easy or convenient, but it's worth it.
Unfortunately that is our societies view. ....and it seems to be working out for the companies that capitalize on that view...and make a pill, that rarely does anything, with the exception of separating consumers from their cash. Although...if she has to drink water to take that pill....she may be better off forgoing the pill, and drinking kefir instead. It tastes good (if you're a fan of yogurt) and works great....and is fairly cheap. REAL food, REAL medicine.....

I had a lot more hair before wife and kids, let's go that route.
Hair? Lol. What's that.
Lost mine by 25 unfortunately lol. Won't catch me with out a hat in public unless head is shaved smooth lol

Unfortunately that is our societies view. ....and it seems to be working out for the companies that capitalize on that view...and make a pill, that rarely does anything, with the exception of separating consumers from their cash. Although...if she has to drink water to take that pill....she may be better off forgoing the pill, and drinking kefir instead. It tastes good (if you're a fan of yogurt) and works great....and is fairly cheap. REAL food, REAL medicine.....
I asked the yogurt guy about kefir, he said he should have it but he doesn't so hopefully that will change. I haven't searched it out anywhere else. I assume it's low in sugar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back